A review of the literature will focus on the following questions.
What are the key points of agreement among the sources? State the specific sources.
What are the key points of disagreement among the sources? State the specific sources.
Do any of the sources appear to be outliers? In other words, are there any sources that bring up issues, or make assertions, that the other sources do not discuss?
Which sources appear to be the most powerful or influential? Are there sources that all of the other sources deem highly authoritative meaning they use models or theories to explain their premises about the technology?
Are there any sources whose assertions seem dubious, illogical, or unsupported by the facts? Look to see what counters the assertions about the technology.
How has thinking changed about your topic over time? Are there beliefs that have fallen out of favor? Look back for articles that were written earlier than 5 years ago.
Successful assignments will do the following.
Demonstrate points of similarities and differences, note patterns, and evaluate source quality.
Be approximately 7501,000 words in length
Be formatted per current APA standards, including a separate title page and references page
The key headings for this assignment are as follows:
Introduction of the Technology and its purpose
The Sources Points of Agreement (Similarities)
The Sources Points of Disagreement (Differences)
Patterns of Issues Revealed by the Sources
Historical Developmental Changes In the Technology
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables