Throughout the course, the students will be reading David Mathis’ Habits of Grace: Enjoying Jesus Through the Spiritual Disciplines. This book outlines different spiritual disciplines (called habits) that foster spiritual growth. As they read the book, the students will attempt to participate in 6 of these spiritual disciplines, with at least one from each of the main categories described in the book (Word, Prayer, and Fellowship).
In week 7, the students will submit a 4–5 page paper in which they describe their experience with these disciplines. The paper will consist of an introduction, 6 sections (one for each of the disciplines the students participated in (half-page minimum)), and a conclusion. Each section will a.) describe what the discipline is (according to Mathis) and b.) reflect on the students’ own experience in practicing the discipline.
【Upon the completion of this module, students will be able to:
7.1 Articulate biblical argument for doctrine of the Holy Spirit. (CLO 7, 8)
7.2 Articulate distinctions between various views on the work of the Holy Spirit (CLO 9, 11)
7.3 Articulate biblical argument for doctrine of the Church. (CLO 7, 8)
7.4 Articulate marks of a church, its rites, and polity. (CLO 7, 9, 10)
7.5 Articulate the mission of the Church. (CLO 7, 8, 9, 10)
7.6 Articulate distinctions between various church traditions/models (CLO 7, 9, 10)
7.7 Articulate and practice the major spiritual disciplines of the Christian life (CLO 10, 11, 12)】
The paper should be double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12 pt. font, and with 1” margins all around.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables