Final Paper (Written Statement) Include the following three areas:
History and Current Issues for this Activity
Put your chosen cross-gendered leisure activity into historical perspective:(( THE ACTIVITY IS WORLD OF WARCRAFT ON FEMALE))
Why has it been predominantly for the opposite gender?
How frequently did people of YOUR gender participate in the activity in the past? ( THE ACTIVITY IS WORLD OF WARCRAFT ON FEMALE)
Put the activity into current perspective:
How frequently do people of YOUR gender participate in the activity TODAY?
Are there any current or recent issues around this activity that are particularly interesting?
What are your theories as to why there may or may not have been historical changes in participation?
You MUST include at least 5 academic/news references for this section to support your information. BE SPECIFIC.
Relationship to Class Materials
How or why does this activity fit into traditional ideas of leisure for the OPPOSITE gender (e.g., history, biology, culture, etc.)?
How does your experience with the cross-gendered activity relate to class materials covered (e.g., feminism, biology, culture, media, etc.)?
Why had you not participated in this activity before? BECAUSE I NEVER BEING MUCH INTO GAMES
What constraints might you have felt or had?
You MUST include at least 5 class materials references for this section to support your information. BE SPECIFIC. You can cite different weeks readings, movies, or assignments.
How did this activity challenge you? It just made me see that women can do as much as men
What were you feeling while you participated? at first frustration and while I start to handle it I like it
What insights into leisure for YOUR gender AND the OPPOSITE gender were gained?
Would you participate in the activity again why or why not?sure
6 References total
The paper should meet the following requirements (DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN THE PAPER Its already linked to you)
Length: 5 pages (4 full content pages see next bullet format, plus reference list page)
Format: MS Word or text format
Times New Roman 12 pt font
1-inch margins on all sides, double spaced
Title your paper with the name of your activity
Standard essay format/language No lists
Grammar, sentence structure, and word usage will be graded strictly
Make sure that your paper is done in the A.P.A format
Total word count for written statements: 750 words minimum
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables