Find at least five science-based resources. At least two should be strong scientific journals. Review recent information from science-focused websites (.gov, .org, .edu websites are usually good sources).
1. Title Page: Title of report, course name and number, instructor’s name, your name, and the date
o Definition/description of your topic (~2-3 paragraphs): An overview of key elements related to the condition you have researched, such as history, epidemiology, populations/ages affected, transmission, and genetics, as applicable. Include presentation of key items you will further explain in the Content section.
o Summarize your discoveries (~1-2 paragraphs). This section will cover knowledge new to you and that you found especially interesting.
o Present normal functions of system(s) or organ(s) followed by details of weaknesses in the tissue(s)/structure(s) which make them vulnerable to injury or disease, especially to the medical condition you have chosen. Emphasize chemical and cellular changes to primary and secondary systems affected.
o Include diagnostic methods and criteria (i.e., signs/symptoms, radiology, blood tests, specialized testing, as applicable)
o Demonstrate understanding of effects on other organs and systems; this may include psychosocial issues.
o Explain medical and other interventions that may alleviate the problem or its symptoms, including beneficial and adverse effects.
o Discuss the usual degree of severity (i.e., short- and long-term limitations) and prognosis for recovery.
4. Reflection: Explain in 2-4 paragraphs the value of this project to you and to your understanding of the disease/injury processes, healing, and patient education.
5. Reference List: All sources cited and/or used in your research project should be listed in a reference page in the APA Style format.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables