For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
Risk response strategies are the ways in which risks can be handled if they occur. For negative risks, the appropriate strategies are the following:
For positive risks, the strategies are as follows:
Respond to the following questions:
Describe the Plan Risk Response process and share an example of three tools and techniques used. Why is it critical for project managers to have a risk response strategy in place?
Describe one positive and one negative risk for any project scenario and select the proper risk response strategy. Why do you think the strategy you chose is the best fit for the situation?
How will you work with the project team to determine the risk response and implementation strategies for each risk in your project?
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables