Introduction: Organizations must take an active approach in retaining the employees they invested so much time, energy, and money to recruit. As part of this effort, they may also implement processes to understand the major reasons for employee turnover. In this assessment, you will write a paper on the value of employee retention and practices employers can use to improve their retention rates.
Overview: This assessment requires you to explore the importance of employee retention and reducing employee turnover and identify processes employers can implement to combat this time consuming and costly element of business.
Instructions: Write a paper on the value of employee retention and practices employers can use to improve their retention rates. In your paper:
*Describe how an effective onboarding process can help reduce employee turnover.
*Describe the important elements of an effective New Hire Orientation.
*Discuss the current national average of employee turnover.
*Explain practices employers can implement to track employee turnover to better understand how to retain employees.
*Describe the most important practices employers can implement to improve employee retention rates.
*Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations of members of the human resources profession.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables