1. Do your complete essay with relevant subheadings (for the essay).
2. Use in-text citations in this format: (Author Last Name, page #). For example: (Burroughs, 14)
3. I do not want any format. Just use Font 12 and Times New Roman and please Use in-text citations in this format: (Author Last Name, page #). For example: (Burroughs, 14)
Prompt: 1. Ethical Theory Analysis : In this short essay, you should, first, briefly explain the ethical theories of Deontology and Utilitarianism. That is, based on class texts and your understanding, state the guiding principles of these ethical theories and clearly explain how they are different when it comes to analyzing ethical issues. Second, I want you to apply these ethical theories to the following situation (that is, discuss and clearly explain how the ethical dilemma would need to be resolved based on a Utilitarian approach and a Deontology approach). Make sure to cite and discuss specific passages from the Rachels and Rachels readings to support your discussion:
“A COVID-19 vaccine mandate has been implemented at a local hospital and requires that all employees provide proof of vaccination in order to maintain their employment. While most employees have acted in accord with the mandate, a nurse employed at the hospital has declined to be vaccinated and is protesting the vaccine mandate as unethical. The lead hospital administrator is evaluating the nurse’s case and whether or not to terminate her employment or allow her to maintain her position without being vaccinated.”
What should she (the hospital administrator) conclude based on a Utilitarian perspective? What should she conclude based on a Deontological perspective? Would her conclusions be the same or different based on these theories?”
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.