Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the age group or developmental stage you selected in Week 2 of the course. Remember, you must use this age group or developmental stage. This final paper builds on the work that you started in Week 3. ELABORATE AND ADD TO WHAT I HAVE UPLOADED.
You will then review developmental psychology literature examining findings for that age group or developmental stage in terms of the physical, emotional, cognitive, and social dimensions, and how they impact development and can best be used to meet developmental needs. Additionally, you will create a summary of the developmental stage as viewed through the lens of one developmental theory we have studied across the course (e.g., Piagets theory of cognitive development, Freuds psychosexual theory, Ericksons psychosocial theory, etc.).
In your paper,
Examine the physical changes associated with the selected developmental stage.
Examine the cognitive changes associated with the selected developmental stage.
Examine the emotional changes associated with the selected developmental stage.
Examine the social changes associated with the selected developmental stage.
Integrate developmental and environmental factors into an assessment of developmental needs across cultures.
Summarize the developmental stage as viewed through the lens of a selected developmental theory.
Reflect on your own (or someone you know well) life experiences in the context of the developmental period and theory selected.
- Dissertation Literature Review
- Changes at the Top
- Job position
- Identify an anti-oppressive community or organizational practice opportunities for social workers in order to fortify, augment, or complement current social change efforts.
- What do you think high school teachers/administrators and/or other professionals who work with adolescents should do to better prepare students for the challenges of life in college?
- Assignment 6.1 – Write a Classification Essay
- Assignment 6.3 – Capitalization
- Aging and Diversity
- Academic Response and Transfer Response
- Risk Management (Based on the case study) Will upload the MS Project as well
- Discussion Board Response