Using the client information provided, respond to the critical thinking questions. Each response should be original (in your own words) and a minimum of 2–3 sentences in length. Client Information Meet Mrs. Dee. Mrs. Dee, an 86-year-old female, is in your unit and has had difficulty taking her pills. During the shift report, the nurse reported that she pulverized Mrs. Dee’s medication and administered them with applesauce. However, Mrs. Dee still had difficulty swallowing the medication. You will be responsible for reporting Mrs. Dee’s health care needs at the interdisciplinary team conference. Critical Thinking Questions: 1. How would you advocate for this client? 2. What are the most important issues that need to be addressed with the other health care team members? 3. How would you convince a physician who is reluctant to make any changes in Mrs. Dee’s plan of care to provide an order for liquid medications?
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables