Assume upper management of the organization is interested in understanding the impact its branding and competitive strategies have on consumer choice, as well as the impact of the bargaining power of consumers in the health care market, especially on your products and services.
Prepare a summary of branding and competitive strategies impact on consumer choice and bargaining power on ECRHS using the template below.
Part I: Branding Strategy Impact Analyze the impact that the current ECRHS brand has on consumer choice of its products and services. In your analysis, consider the following:
What is the current branding strategy of ECRHS?
How are the organization and its brand(s) perceived in the market?
Are there any negative impacts of legal cases against the organization within the community or its consumers? How might this impact their choice of a health care provider?
How have your acquisitions of other health care facilities impacted your brand image and hence consumer choice of your organization?
How has your handling of the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your brand image?
What impact do your branding strategies have on consumer choice and bargaining power?
Part II: Competitive Strategies Impact
Analyze the impact that the current ECRHS competitors have on consumer choice of its products and services. In your analysis, consider the following:
Who arethe 3 largest competitors, and how do their offerings differ from those of ECRHS?
What share of the market do the competitors hold?
What are the threats of new entrants to the market and the organization?
What is the threat of competitive/substitute products/services to the organization?
What is the bargaining power of customers in the market?
How does this bargaining power impact consumer choice in the market and for ECRHS?
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables