Describe at least two ethical standards, specific to the area of boundaries of competence, that provide direction for each case. Explain why that particular standard is applicable in the case. Be sure to discuss individual standards within the codes of ethics, not general principles, and cite the applicable code of ethics.
Explain how the professional could ensure that each standard identified is being upheld, by providing at least one example for each standard.
Next, analyze how legal responsibilities apply to each case. This should be based on the supplemental reading in the course, and at least one additional scholarly source.
The paper should include support from the textbook, two separate codes of ethics, and at least two additional scholarly sources.
Alyssa has completed a bachelor’s degree in psychology in addictions, and has been working as a case manager. Recently Alyssa also began an internship to work toward becoming a certified addiction counselor. While conducting an intake interview with a new client who has been court-ordered to the facility, the client responds to a standard question that they are homicidal. Alyssa first inquires whether the client understands the meaning of the word homicidal. The client replies, “I wish I had a bullet for that cop that arrested me”.
Jakob has been a psychiatric technician for about a year, but has been working in the field of psychology for about 10 years in various other positions. Jakob’s undergraduate degree is in ABA, which included quite a bit of study regarding individuals with developmental disabilities. A new client has been exhibiting symptoms that appear to be related to autism spectrum disorder. Jakob feels that there is enough information to indicate the client should be evaluated further.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables