For your last forum post, In the first paragraph, discuss the course. I’d especially like to have your feedback on the presentation of course materials (did you like the organization of the Moodle course? did you have trouble accessing anything or understanding what was due when?). What did you think of the workload? Too little? Too much? Just right? I’m looking for any stress points you might have encountered. In the second paragraph talk about your experience with the final exam, spend time talking about your experience writing the exam. What did you struggle with? What did you find easy? etc. When did you start working on the final? Did you give yourself enough time? Try to be specific about your experiences and try to be constructive with your comments in paragraph one. Please keep your posts rated G — no profanity, etc. Post your forum entry by the due date listed in the syllabus. You will be typing directly into Moodle and will not have the opportunity to upload a file. If you want to compose your entry outside of Moodle, just use the cut and paste feature to move the text into Moodle for submission. You do not need to respond to a classmate, but you may if you wish. I’ve attached a copy of Someone work so you can get an idea of what to write. Please message me if you have any questions
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables