1) Identify a cyber related issue that requires closer examination.
2) Clearly state the problem.
3) Explain why this is an important issue. How will further research and solution assist with
mitigating the effects of this issue?
4) Offer a set of solutions, with an optimal solution for recommendation.
Format. Your paper should have a 1-inch border on all four sides, use Times New Roman-12
point font, be double spaced, and not have an extra space in between paragraphs. All references
and citations are in Chicago Turabian format.
Introduction/Synopsis. Identify and introduce your key issue. Provide a succinct synopsis of the
problem and why the issue merits further discussion and resolution.
Background/Problems. Outline the scope of the issue and provide background information to
orient your audience. The focus of this section is to orient a decision-maker to key issues in order
to facilitate the resolution of the problem on an understanding of the facts that you identify. This
section should be supported by evidence—as opposed to opinion. It is imperative that you do not
shift from the main topic and pose issues that cannot be resolved.
Solution. Propose a set of solutions with pro’s and con’s to each. Recommend the optimal
Conclusion. Write a conclusion in order to wrap up the white paper and enhance your readers’
References. Include any references in a separate Reference Page
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables