Code walk through: in this section provide a step by step explanation of how the code is interacting with and/or transforming the data. Provide examples from the output to support your explanations.
Analysis: Based on the output, analyze the data and the relationships revealed about the variables of interest. Explain the insights provided by the output. Use visualizations to support your analysis.
Interpretation and Recommendations: Interpret the results of your analysis and explain what the results mean for the data owner. Provide recommendations for actions to be taken based on your interpretation. Support those with the data. Explain why and what explicit variables you suggest incorporating. For example, median income by city and state from the census.gov website might be useful for examining home ownership.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.