Develop an argument on how writing skills and written communications will be useful in your future. I want you to answer this question: Do you still need writing? It’s your decision how to interpret that. Some common ways to interpret the question are to consider the following angles:
Career: Should you be using writing in your future career? Is there a better way?
Societal: Should we change the ways we communicate, as a society?
Personal: Should writing continue to be a relevant part of your life?
Academic: Should we keep using writing in schools?
Focus on just one of those four angles, rather than trying to cover all four in your paper.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY ADDITIONAL INFO!
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.