XYZ health clinic has operated in the local area for 10 years. Due to an economic decline as a result of the states increasing number of uninsured residents, XYZ health clinic must adjust its current service offerings in order to recoup lost revenue. The state has elected to opt out of the Medicaid expansion program; therefore, many of the residents remain uninsured. This has proven extremely problematic for XYZ as many of the patients in the area are low income, but do not qualify for traditional Medicaid. As a result, XYZs payer mix is unfavorable as 33% of the residents have public insurance, 12% are uninsured, and only 5% are covered by private insurance. XYZ would like to implement health as part of a new strategy to reach a wider demographic of patients.
You will conduct a case study analysis of the aforementioned case. Your case analysis will address XYZs health clinic challenges reflected in the scenario.
-Utilizing a mind map or Root Cause Analysis, provide an assessment of the issues facing XYZ health clinic.
-Assess the strategy by XYZ to implement a tele health program in order to address current issues facing XYZ.
-Develop a proposed solution to the issues facing XYZ.
-Include a discussion on the staffing models necessary, technology requirements, and legal requirements of implementing telehealth.
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.