“Discussion Posting 2” The U.S. Since 1865 Summer 2022 HIST 111 401 HSI: Historical Scene investigation At the website in this activity, you will see a variety of “cases” needing solved by using primary and secondary sources. Some cases and their reports are more in depth than others. If you want to work with a partner that is fine. Directions: Go to http://hsionline.org/cases.html – select student view Select a case from the following list as they are in the time period we are studying. School Desegregation – use your browser’s back button to return to the case’s main student view not the link under each source as they give an error message March on Frankfort – Videos takes some time to load, you may just want to read the transcripts; use your browser’s back button to return to the case’s main student view not the link under each source as they give an error message When Elvis Met Nixon – all elements of this case appear to work today Do your activity following the directions given on the website. Worth 10 points Each student (regardless of a partner or alone) will give his or her evaluation on the activity he or she completed. The two paragraph, essay type response will focus on the following two bullet points. Worth 10 points • Creator’s Agenda – Why was this “case” created? What philosophical message / underlying theme is the creator trying to get across to the audience? What made you come to this conclusion? Give details. (Hint: historical education is the foundation for all of these, so that is not an acceptable answer. Look for less obvious themes.) • Your opinion – Review this work as a historical project. Would you recommend it to another history student? If so, what grade level and why did you choose this level? Why or why not do you recommend it? Give specific examples.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables