This discussion has 2 parts:
Part A: Stock A has a standard deviation of 10% and an expected return of 8%. Stock B has a standard deviation of 15% and an expected return of 11%. A client wants to know which stock has a better risk-return profile. How would you answer her?
Part B: Stock C has a standard deviation of 20% and a beta of 1.20. Stock D has a standard deviation of 16% and a beta of 1.44. A client wants to know which stock is riskier. How would you answer her?
The material in Chapter 8 of the required text clearly illustrates that there are tangible benefits for individual investors that diversify their portfolios. It makes sense then too for corporations do diversify their product or service portfolios. Or does it? Be sure to read the supplemental readings related to corporate diversification and offer your views on whether corporate diversification is beneficial for the owners (i.e., the shareholders) of the corporation.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.