A. Report the results of each of the project goals. Were these the expected results? Why or why not?
B. Create one artifact that communicates the results of the project goals. Consider how the artifact could be used to mobilize key stakeholders and positively impact your target population.
-A. Descriiption and Artifact
[Describe how well each project goal was met. Include the activities involved in reaching that goal and the extent to which the goal was reached. Were these the results you expected? Explain. (Double check your “Assessment of Goals” table in Part III of this report to remind yourself of each goal and how it was to be assessed.) Provide one paragraph for each of your goals.]
[Include here the artifact(s) you created to summarize the results of your practical experience and highlight the goals met. If you cannot insert your artifact here or insert a link, then submit it as a separate document along with Milestone One. An artifact could be a video, poster, summary table, infographic, set of graphs, or spreadsheet—something that is readable by a wide audience and attracts their attention. Be creative! A PowerPoint is not an artifact; it is just a vehicle that can be used to present artifacts. For example, you can imbed several graphs and tables plus a summary page in a PowerPoint presentation. The graphs and tables are the artifacts showing results of your project.]
[Discuss how your artifact(s) could be used to mobilize key stakeholders and positively impact your target population.]
Attached below is a copy is my final paper from PHE 680 from which you should reference for this essay. Also please create charts and graphs as the artifact. Thank you.
- Describe your experience preparing a set of architectural plans and specifications.
- Describe the barriers or difficulties encountered in completing this Aim.
- Describe the importance of using sub queries in a database system.
- In what ways do you identify with any of the themes of these chapters?
- Do most of us just have it wrong about what happiness and the happy life really is?
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.