In this module you reviewed the chapter on Gender and watched the video Becoming Me: the Gender Within-to continue your reflective learning watch the Ted Talk as case study from the perspective of a father.
Think about your learning: What does it mean to a family when a family member discloses, they are trans-sexual. The videos for this discussion helps the student understand how families face this change.
Respond to the videos and discuss how your family and or community might respond with a disclosure-what might society do to better help persons with gender diversity.
To prepare your post watch the Ted Talk-
Proud to call you my transgender son | Skip Pardee | TEDxReno (Links to an external site.)
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-syndic8-active8&ei=UTF-8&hsimp=yhs-active8&hspart=syndic8&p=ted+talk+on+father+talks+about+son+transgender&type=sourceAUD9#id=2&vid=d8bc26279bd9f1cf7f9386c392b7c99a&action=click (Links to an external site.)
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.