Using the job descriiption and evaluation method that you created for the exercises in Weeks 2 & 3, design a proposal for a competitive compensation package for the position, including the following elements:
Method of Job evaluation
Intrinsic and extrinsic benefits
Compensation package and rationale for same
How performance will be measured
Why the proposal you have created is appropriate for the market at this time.
The proposal should be formatted in accordance with APA, 6th edition. It should be between 2000 – 2500 words in length excluding title page and references. Be sure to include at least six scholarly and/or popular sources, one of which must be the course text
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.