Applying the concepts in Chapter 6, compose an apology letter for the scenario (Sherwood Florist) presented in Writing Exercise #15 on page 224 of the text. Figure 6.13 is a good reference!
(I attached the scenario of which the apology letter needs to be referenced to)
For Writing Assignment #3, I wanted to provide these quick thoughts. There isn’t an example of an apology letter per se. Rather you need to apply the concepts from Chapter 6 (look at pages 208-210) to what you already know about the structure of a business letter (block styling, spacing, etc.). With the exception of a letterhead, your submission should look like figure 6.13 on page 211 of the text. This is also known as block-style. Pages 531, 533, 534, and 535 of Appendix A also provides an additional example, tips, and guidance.
(I attached the examples he’s speaking of, how to compose the letters and concepts needing to be applied)
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.