Analyze a fictitious 2nd grade classroom taking “notes” of the different types of assessments used throughout your “visit.” The assessments that may be included are formal assessment, informal assessment, authentic assessments, alternate assessment and they need to be explained how they were used. They need to be explained how these may or may not have benefited the teacher, classroom or parents.
Some questions to consider are;
What assessment tools are being used?
What is the purpose of each assessment?
What are the limitations of the assessment used?
What are the benefits of the assessment used?
How does the assessment results help the teacher make informed decisions that lead to instructional change?
How are assessment results shared with students and parents so that ownership of learning is taking place?
What is the teacher’s understanding of assessment?
What does the teacher explain what assessment is and what it is not?
Why is assessment important to the teacher’s instruction?
What types of assessment methods does the teacher use? (Formal assessment, informal assessment, authentic assessments, alternate assessment,
Which techniques does the teacher use in daily activities that may be considered “formative” assessments?
What are the benefits and challenges of assessments embedded within activities?
How does the teacher communicate the assessment results to parents?
Please include our book reference
Mindes, G., & Jung, L. A. (n.d.). Assessing Young Children, 5/e. Retrieved from
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.