Essay #1: Why would Richard Marius see the John Henry article as a good model of historical research?
4 developed paragraphs total.
Aim for an insightful, well-developed, well-supported, analytical essay that shows a deep understanding of major points from both articles.
Required: introduction with thesis, plus three solid, specific supporting paragraphs, and parenthetical citations. No conclusion necessary (at this point, I’d rather just see you develop strong, specific points in the body of the essay).
Don’t worry about citing the authors of the required materials (Marius and Nelson). The page number is fine. I will be able to tell which essay you pulled from, since Marius’s piece is pp 1-21 and Nelson’s is pp. 53-79.
My main goal with the essay citations at this point is for you to apply the principles of citation outlined in my video. Remember the video was not about format (such as Chicago-Turabian) but about guiding rules and why we have the rules.
Here is an example of parenthetical page citation:
Thomas Friedman asserts that “no two countries that both had McDonald’s had fought a war against each other since each got its McDonald’s.” (195)
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables