Write a two- or three-paragraph reflection about each of the five assigned articles. Summarize each writer’s topic and point of view (or thesis, if there is one), and assess the content, support, tone, and other aspects of each writer’s approach. In each case, what kinds of material could a person gather in order to research the topic more fully? What “larger” topics or sets of issues does each article suggest? (Submit your finished reflections via the Uploads link when you’re done.
Emily Martin, “The Egg and the Sperm”
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.