Electronic immigrants are residents of one country who are employed by a company in another country. They are the result of what some people call “offshoring” of jobs. They deliver the results of their work through the Internet or private communications networks.
For example, a USA-based company hires a programmer who lives in Beijing, China. The worker perform the assigned duties during the agreed schedule, and even participates on projects with team members from headquarters in the States.
Please provide responses to the following:
What is the value of hiring electronic immigrants? Please conduct research to learn more about this topic.
What are the disadvantages to employing electronic immigrants?
Do you foresee a time when most workers will be remote? How are advancements in technology fostering this type if work environment.
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.