The completed Healthcare Administration capstone project will include the following:
Overview of the activity
A comprehensive analysis of the selected field activity is provided
Research support of the strategic impact on a healthcare organization is presented
Recommendations to be made to the organization as a result of the activity findings
Strong relevant application of the course principles is made in the analysis of the field activity
Innovative recommendations for improvement/changes OR information supporting how you implemented innovative change in the organization as part of this field activity.
Describe how this field activity contributes to the social responsibility initiatives of the organization.
Evaluate the impact or correlation of this field activity on the strategic goals of the organization.
Substantive Biblical integration (with Scriptural support) provided throughout each part of the analysis/paper.
Required items to include are outlined as follows:
Title page, Abstract, and Reference list must be included
Length of assignment is 15 pages.
o Title page, abstract, reference sections are excluded from this length
Format of assignment is in current APA format
The paper uses 15 scholarly sources plus the course text.
Biblical integration is included and fully supports the analysis of key concepts throughout the paper.
Scholarly articles must be published within the last five years.
Ensure you include an appropriate analysis of the
organization utilizing critical success factors to support your evaluation of the organization as
compared to its benchmarks.
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.