Assignment 1 ///The literature review focuses on how other researchers have addressed similar questions. It places the study in context and discusses how it will differentiate itself from what is already in the field. This section should be at least 7-10 pages, but you will continue to add to this as you go. You should have no fewer than 10 scholarly articles as references in this submission. You are attempting to establish what the literature says, and where the gap exists that you plan to fill with your project. A minimum of 10 scholarly/peer reviewed sources are required.
Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
Assignment 2// For this week’s assignment, you will write the Project Design section of your project. This section describes the design of the applied/creative project and situates the project within an issue, question, or problem within the discipline.
Discuss how the project questions, contradicts, or reinforces existing theoretical knowledge relative to the student’s professional practice and/or discipline.
Introduces a critical lens or theoretical framework that informs the project, including appropriate citations and context for this framework.
Describes the expected contribution of the project to knowledge or professional practice within the discipline.
Discuss the limitations of the project’s scope and generalizability.
Your paper must be at a minimum of 2-3 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
Assignment 3 This section describes the design of the applied/creative project and situates the project within an issue, question, or problem within the discipline. For this week’s assignment, you will write the Project Implementation section of your project.
This section is where you include your project, which must comport with discipline standards for rigor, original contributions to the practice or knowledge of the field, creative expression within a specific theoretical lens, or application of theory to a specific context. The project often includes the following elements
Assignment 4 this is 50 pages and complete project, based on Operation Security (OPSEC) within the US Army.
The research topic is How Military members can safely engage in social media without compromising the mission and the Homeland.
I came up with a few Research questions
1. What are the easiest/most frequent ways Information within the US Army can be compromised?
2. What are the possible damages that could occur due to a compromised incident?
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.