To be able to route packets, a router must know the destination address the packet is being sent to, the location of neighboring routers that it will use to pass, the possible routes it can take to remote networks, metrics to calculate the best route based on efficiency and throughput, and how to maintain the routing information.
Develop a document that explains the IP routing process, provides a diagram of the IP routing process, and explains the three different route types of static, default, and dynamic routing.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables