Compose a full, rich, detailed paragraph discussing your research goals. The “Sample Week 3 Assignment” document will guide you.
Compose full APA References for six scholarly sources, ideally three that support your points and three that oppose them, but no fewer than two opposing sources.
Write a rich annotation for each source, according to best practices studied in your readings and as demonstrated in the “Sample Week 3 Assignment” document.
This paragraph of approach and purpose must answer all of the following questions in good depth and detail in this single rich paragraph:
What has been your approach to finding your sources?
What have you been looking for?
How successful have you been?
Do you plan to change strategies, and/or do you have additional specific sources or search strategies in mind?
Keep in mind that your purpose is analytical. You will very briefly summarize the source in a single sentence, then move into the source’s credibility, relevance, timeliness, and usefulness, followed by detailing specific connections to your argument and points and to other sources, if applicable. By the time you have finished this assignment, you should have a very clear idea of how your argument and the conversation between your voice and your sources will play out. This assignment will also provide your instructor with a solid preview of the quality of your argument as a whole.
Before submission, proofread and edit carefully for APA, spelling, punctuation, and grammar. While you are strongly encouraged to utilize electronic proofreading and APA tools, that is just your first line of offense. You should then always perform your own careful proofreading, silently and aloud, asking others to proofread if possible.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables