Write a paper on what it was like to live in early colonial America (before 1750). This paper should be based on a minimum of David Freeman Hawkes Everyday Life in Early America, the course textbook. Students are expected to surpass minimum requirements and also use at least two additional peer-reviewed academic journal articles or academic books as sources.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables