As the John Oliver video assigned for this week argues, misinformation has had some powerful effects in the United States over the years, long before the internet. While the length of John Oliver’s video may be demanding for some students, it does provide a wealth of valuable information about a very, very complex topic.
To help you write this response, you will need to review both of the videos assigned for this week very carefully.
Write a paper on John Oliver’s episode on critical race theory argues that misinformation about the legal theory is driving people to put pressure on school systems around the country to change their curriculum, thus leading to ineffective policy decisions. What are two pieces of evidence John Oliver uses to support this claim? How do they support Oliver’s claim?*
Reply to two students’ posts. Each reply must have 50-100 words.
In your replies, identify two strengths and one weakness in the response.
- In what ways do you identify with any of the themes of these chapters?
- Do most of us just have it wrong about what happiness and the happy life really is?
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.