Prepare a detailed written report discussing the potential security threats and vulnerabilities of a fictitious organization called Adventure Scuba and Diving Institute (ASDI).
Adventure Scuba and Diving Institute (ASDI) is located in the United States and offers training and certification programs for scuba and deep-sea diving. ASDI is a premier training school in the area of diving and scuba and has developed a wealth of proprietary training resources, videos, guides and manuals. The school suspects that competitors have tried to breach the organizations computer systems to gain access to these training materials.
ASDIs network is comprised of two web servers, two file servers, one email server, 50 employee workstations, and a 50-workstation student computer lab. The school also has public and private Wi-Fi availability throughout the campus.
Your firm has been hired as the IT security analyst to review, evaluate, and make recommendations with respect to maintenance of security of the organizations computer and network systems. You have been charged by your supervisor to prepare a preliminary report documenting the most critical security threats that ASDI faces. Your supervisor has given you the following resources that might be useful in your research and analysis:
-An article on the Help Net Security website (https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2010/11/15/top-10-security-threats-for-2011/)
-Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure (CVE) database search (https://cve.mitre.org/find/index.html)
-Security organizations, such as Secunia (https://www.flexera.com/products/software-vulnerability-research/secunia-research)
Your supervisor has asked you to consider and account for the following questions as you shortlist the threats and prepare your report:
-What threats are new this year and which have become more
-Why are these threats more common and why are they
-What threats remain constant from year to year? Why?
-What threats do you believe will become more critical in the next
12 months? Why?
-Has an exploit been released?
-What is the likelihood of an exploit?
-How widely used is the software or system?
Also Include in the report a network diagram of how you propose the network structure should be configured for optimum security.
The sections of your report should be as follows:
-Table of Contents
-Executive Summary (provide a project overview and summary in
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.