1.Talk about chapter 11, Assessment & Treatment of Play. Although we use play activities for our treatment in pediatrics, how much do we actually build programs to improve play and play satisfaction?
What do you need to learn more about as it pertains to the use of and treatment for play/playfulness? How are you going to make that happen?
2. Please focus on the intervention section of chapter 14 about social participation and social skills. Give a brief summary of what you learned as a result of reading this section.
What does OT bring to the intervention in these areas that others (teachers, parents, day care workers) do not. What is our unique contribution?
3. List three interesting facts that you learned when reviewing child development for months 12 & 13-18 and note how you would look for these items if you were doing a non-standardized assessment.
this must be done in apa format, must be properly cited with resources. Only use the text book and video provided as resources
: Case-Smith’s Occupational Therapy for Children and Adolescents, 8th edition (2020), by O’Brian and Kuhaneck, Elsevier Publisher. ISBN: 978-0-323-51263-3
Link to Review Child Development
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.
- Analyze the gaps found in the above healthcare setting.