Your Leadership Style: Justify your present leadership style based on weekly reading resources. Offer information on your selected leadership style that you want to master and explain why.
Scope for Final Project: Review the final assignment, as provided in Week 8 of this course. Your final project is a personalized approach to starting your own managerial toolkit. Include the following items for the scope of your final project:
Discuss the Following Aspects for Your Current Role and/or Job with Your Overall Healthcare Career and Leadership Goal:
Describe your current role or job to your potential healthcare career and leadership goal.
If you work in a healthcare setting, please state the type of healthcare setting you work in, currently.
If you do not work in healthcare, then apply your current role to your healthcare leadership goal.
Explain your role in terms of the different managerial functions and leadership skills.
If you work in another industry, please share your current industry, or personal experience, to the different managerial functions and leadership skills.
Select Your Potential Future Role in 3-5 Years for the Final Project – Include the Following:
Your desired potential future role in 3-5 years and explain why you would like to have this role.
Refer to the list of options for the different roles that you may select (the list can be found under Week 8: Review the Healthcare Roles Table).
Explore different titles and/or roles in healthcare to provide a possible job/title that you may want to have in the future.
Use external resources to identify different job titles and/or roles to decide on potential future tiles and/or roles.
Examples of external resources: Occupational Handbook or U.S. Department of Labor (visit the toolkit for links, if needed)
Select Your Future Healthcare Setting in 3-5 Years for the Final Project – Include the Following:
Your desired future healthcare setting within 3-5 years and explain why this healthcare setting is your selected choice.
Refer to the list of options for the different healthcare settings that you may select (the list can be found under Week 8: Review the Healthcare Settings Table).
- Dissertation Literature Review
- Changes at the Top
- Job position
- Identify an anti-oppressive community or organizational practice opportunities for social workers in order to fortify, augment, or complement current social change efforts.
- What do you think high school teachers/administrators and/or other professionals who work with adolescents should do to better prepare students for the challenges of life in college?
- Assignment 6.1 – Write a Classification Essay
- Assignment 6.3 – Capitalization
- Aging and Diversity
- Academic Response and Transfer Response
- Risk Management (Based on the case study) Will upload the MS Project as well
- Discussion Board Response