Critical Thinking requires the ability to evaluate viewpoints, facts, and behaviors
objectively to assess information and methods of argumentation in order to establish
the merit of an action, law, policy, or procedure. Please evaluate FOUR chapters of
your choice (select from chapters 1-10), objectively, applying your knowledge of
criminology to the facts of the case presented from an article you selected from a
news source (examples of sources are noted below).
Identify a current event news story to correlate with FOUR chapters from your
chapter readings for this assignment. Your entry should be complete and no less than
3 pages. The news source can be digital or print (suggested news sources below). Article
must be from January 2021 -June 2022.
The review will be graded on the quality of current event news article selected, content,
structure, spelling, grammar, and length of responsetwo pages (double spaced), 12
pitch, Times Roman font. Your review should flow like a story. In your review,
please make sure the following questions are answered:
WHO is the article about?
WHAT is the article about?
WHEN did the event take place?
WHERE did the event/story take place?
HOW does article relate to the chapter you selected? (select one chapter (1-10) to
complete this assignment.
WHY did you select these chapters and article to write about?
Article must be currentThere is so much criminal justice stories in the media!
Article must be relevantshould pertain to the chapters you selected (be able to explain
why you selected the chapters and article).
Article must be from appropriate sourceNOT Wikipedia! (see suggestions below)
www.nytimes.com (New York Times – newspaper)
www.courant.com (Hartford Courant – newspaper)
www.washingtontimes.com (Washington Times newspaper)
www.washingtonpost.com (Washington Post newspaper)
www.latimes.com (Los Angeles Times newspaper)
www.chicagotribune.com (Chicago Tribune newspaper)
www.middletownpress.com (Middletown Press – newspaper)
www.msnbc.com (NBC broadcast T.V. news)
www.cnn.com (CNN cable T.V. news)
www.usnews.com (U.S. News & World Report – magazine)
www.foxnews.com (Fox cable T.V. news)
www.abcnews.go.com (ABC broadcast T.V. news)
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.