Using the information given in your class lecture notes, directed/investigative reading and the descriiptions of current practice from external professional staff write one report describing either (but not both) of the following:
Air quality management in the proximity of the Grangemouth industrial complex
Urban air pollution management in Glasgow and/or other international cities
Your report can describe environmental pollution management activities from a risk-based perspective and should have particular focus on issues relating to the protection of human health. Wider environmental quality management issues covered in seminar presentations can also be included if you wish to do so.
You are free to determine your own report structure. If you have difficulty in determining a structure, you may find part or all of the following risk-based framework helpful:
Hazard identification: You could describe pollutants & sources and/or processes & activities that lead to emissions
Exposure assessment: You could describe proximity of source and receptor locations, including any sensitive
receptor locations (schools, hospitals etc.). You could describe environmental exposure monitoring programmes.
Risk assessment: You could discuss compliance with relevant environmental standards & objectives (see
Risk management: You could discuss procedures used for pollutant emission reduction and/or abatement. You
could describe regulatory steps used to attain compliance with current standards and objectives. You could discuss how different organisations collaborate with each other to provide practical solutions to air pollution control issues.
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.