Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 1 and Chapter 9 from your textbook (Aronson, E. (with Aronson, J.). (2018). The social animal (12th ed.). Worth.)
Throughout the course, you will be considering the depiction of social psychological themes (social thinking, influence, and relations) in a real-world medium. This will culminate in a final presentation submitted in Week 5 and presented to the class in Week 6.
In this assignment, you will select the cultural artifact that will form the basis of your analyses of social thinking, social influence, and social relations in Weeks 2 through 4 and the synthesis of these components in your final presentation in Week 5. This can be a movie or television show or series, a compilation of songs from a singular artist or genre, a book, and so forth. See the list of suggestions provided by your instructor, as well as the example provided below. In addition, you will familiarize yourself with key resources available to improve your writing.
In your paper,
Describe your selection, from which you will draw in the coming weeks to investigate the themes of social psychology.
Outline the theme, plot, characters, and any additional information you believe may be relevant.
For example, if you were to select the movie Remember the Titans as your cultural artifact, you would describe the cast and explain the plot this week. In the weeks to follow, you would identify examples of scenes in the movie that illustrate social thinking (Week 2), social influence (Week 3), and social relations (Week 4), respectively, and reflect on application of each to your own life. In Week 5, you would distill your observations, presenting a social psychological analysis of the movie to the class in visual format, accompanied by a transcript (a written version of what you would say if you were presenting orally). See Remember the Titans: A Theoretical Analysis (http://rvleary.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Journal_Publication_May_2013_Titans.pdf) for an example of how one might complete the written portion of this project.
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.