The Core Assessment for LE300R, The Ethics and Psychology of Humor in Popular Culture, must meet Park University’s Core Assessment requirements for LE300 Integrative and Interdisciplinary Capstone courses. The core assessment assignment is a paper that covers 100% of the Core Learning Outcomes (which are listed in our syllabus).
The Core Assessment Paper for LE300R must apply the ethical and psychological theories of humor learned in this course in an analytical examination and interdisciplinary discussion of one or more examples of humor in the today’s culture. The paper should synthesize perspectives from multiple disciplines and present an analytical viewpoint of the example(s) being used for the paper. The paper must:
Identify interdisciplinary uses of humor in your professional life or future career goals, and formulate a plan for responsible and ethical applications of and responses to humor in your career setting.
Create and synthesize a concept for globally responsible values and attitudes toward humor in social media, Pop Culture (television and movies) or other venues that have diverse audience demographics.
The Core Assessment is to be an academic paper demonstrating sophisticated, integrative and interdisciplinary learning about the theories, ethics and psychology of humor in real-world environments. Although the paper may briefly reference comedic cinema, humorous books, comedic television programs or other Pop Culture vehicles, the paper is not to be a ‘movie review’ or ‘summary’ of an entertainment vehicle.
Core Learning Outcomes:
1. Ask meaningful questions about complex issues.
2. Gather reputable, important, and relevant information from multiple disciplinary sources.
3. Analyze insights from multiple disciplines for patterns, conflicts, and connections.
4. Apply knowledge and skills from his or her general education program (at Park, the Liberal Education Program) in novel situations.
5. Synthesize multiple disciplinary perspectives to solve problems or create holistic understandings.
6. Collaborate effectively with students studying other disciplines.
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.