Read chapters 9, 10, 20, and 22 of the Economics textbook. (I’ve included a pdf copy of the book as well as 4 PowerPoint presentations you can reference) (the PowerPoints may be in reference to a newer edition of the book but the material should be mostly the same) In APA 7 format, please create short answer responses to each of the requested textbook questions clearly labeling what questions you’re answering and separating your responses all according to instructions listed in the file entitled “Capture.png”. The discussion should include analysis, synthesis, and references (when appropriate). Please show any work/calculations involved in obtaining your data using excel worksheets and formula calculations. Be sure to support your research using the textbook, any resources requested by the instructions listed in the file entitled “Capture.png”, and at least 2 additional scholarly peer-reviewed articles. I’ve also attached a few other resources that I felt might be helpful in completing my order.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.