Power in Organizations Have you ever been involved in union organizing, collective bargaining, or worked in a union shop? If so, share your experience. If not, locate a scholarly journal article that describes collective bargaining and describe how it works within an organization. Have you ever worked in a healthcare facility that had Magnet accreditation, or had experience with shared governance? If so, share your experience. If not, locate a scholarly journal article that describes shared governance and explain how it could be implemented in your current facility.
- Discuss when or where the revenue cycle process begins for inpatient and outpatient/ambulatory services.
- In what ways did President Lyndon Johnson escalate US involvement in the Vietnam War?
- Plan and deliver a presentation on diversity that includes appropriate visual aids.
- Write a reflection on the nature, sources, and implications of your values, beliefs, and ethical perspectives that guide your personal life and nursing practice.
- Read the article: Austin, S. (2011). Stay out of court with proper documentation.
- Write a media release (roughly one page) for Worksafe New Zealand’s goal to reduce harm and injury at work.
- Explain the general purpose of the metric. I
- Select target level of social life at the meso or macro level.
- Discuss which category of criminal defenses this type of law falls under.
- Consider what Daniel Pink says about motivation in this week’s discussion. How does this impact your idea?
- Discussion of your experience using Verne Wheelwright’s book and workbook. Describe what was most helpful and what was not useful.