General Health History Physiological Assessment Psychological Assessment Social Assessment Cultural Assessment Developmental Assessment Spiritual Assessment #2: Interpretation (Abnormality and Coping) Choose one abnormality from the data gained in the assessments and discuss possible reasons/causes for the abnormality. How does this abnormality impact the other areas of the patient’s life? Discuss the client’s stress and coping mechanisms. Are they healthy? What recommendations and improvements could be made that are individualized for this person? #3: Teaching Plan: Create a teaching plan that addresses the client holistically by applying the assessment data you have analyzed. Describe at least one client goal for each of the six categories (each category should have a goal) (physical, psychological, social, cultural, developmental, and spiritual). Discuss one strategy per goal you would use to teach your client about each individual goal Explain how you will evaluate if your teaching was effective Title Slide (1 slide) Objective Slide (1 slide) Assessment General Health History (1slide) Physical (1 slide) Psychological (1 slide) Social (1 slide) Cultural (1 slide) Developmental (1 slide) Spiritual (1 slide) Interpretation (Abnormality and Coping) Abnormality, Reasons/Causes, Impact on Life (1 slide) Stress, Coping, Recommendations (1 slide) Teaching Plan Physical Goal and Teaching Strategy (1 slide) Psychological Goal and Teaching Strategy (1 slide) Social Goal and Teaching Strategy (1 slide) Cultural Goal and Teaching Strategy (1 slide) Developmental Goal and Teaching Strategy (1 slide) Spiritual Goal and Teaching Strategy (1 slide) Evaluation Plan (1 slide)
- Discuss when or where the revenue cycle process begins for inpatient and outpatient/ambulatory services.
- In what ways did President Lyndon Johnson escalate US involvement in the Vietnam War?
- Plan and deliver a presentation on diversity that includes appropriate visual aids.
- Write a reflection on the nature, sources, and implications of your values, beliefs, and ethical perspectives that guide your personal life and nursing practice.
- Read the article: Austin, S. (2011). Stay out of court with proper documentation.
- Write a media release (roughly one page) for Worksafe New Zealand’s goal to reduce harm and injury at work.
- Explain the general purpose of the metric. I
- Select target level of social life at the meso or macro level.
- Discuss which category of criminal defenses this type of law falls under.
- Consider what Daniel Pink says about motivation in this week’s discussion. How does this impact your idea?
- Discussion of your experience using Verne Wheelwright’s book and workbook. Describe what was most helpful and what was not useful.