You are an IT Director at a large urban hospital that currently uses a cloud-based EHR/EMR. Your re-admission rates are above average, and as a result, you will be piloting a remote home monitoring program for post-acute care patients using body area networks (BANs).
Identify all critical elements and technologies necessary to achieve the stated goals of your project.
Describe the resources you will require to achieve your project goals.
Architect, at a high level, your proposed solution and draw a diagram in a software application of your choice. The diagram belongs in the body of the paper or in the appendix; do not send it as a separate file.
List and describe clinical applications and/or services that will run on your proposed infrastructure. In the case of EHR/EMR, describe which services will be in the cloud and whether there are any services that will need to be hosted internally and why or why not.
Identify benefits and risks to business operations and patient care environment, resulting from your proposed solution.
Briefly describe to senior management why your solution is a good fit and how you will address the risks identified above.
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.
- Analyze the gaps found in the above healthcare setting.