Read Ruth Whippman’s article “What We Are Not Teaching Boys About Being Human” (alternatively entitled “Let’s Teach Boys The Art of Emotional Labor”)
1. Identify at least two traits from the ethics of care as explained either in the text or this week’s class notes that apply to this situation. Be sure to specify what moral problem Whippman addresses and why this is a problem according to the ethics of care. What solution does Whippman present to the moral problem she identifies? How would an ethics of care approach evaluate the adequacy of her solution to this issue and why?
2. Select any other normative theory discussed in the class and evaluate the moral problem that Whippman identifies. Which of the two theories provides more resources for resolving this issue and why?
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.