As a stay-at-home, it’s difficult for me to attend classes on Campus. The reason why I wanted to
do MBA is that as a newcomer in Canada with only 2 years of experience is tough to land a decent job without Canadian/ American job experience or educational background. So with MBA at American University would be a great foundation for my future career.
There are many important factors to consider as you choose an MBA program. What matters most to you for your MBA experience and why?
Describe what and/or who has influenced your career path until now. How will these experiences shape your future career plans and aspirations? Please include information about your future career interest function and industry goals.
Do you feel your undergraduate GPA/transcript is an accurate reflection of your actual ability? Please discuss.
What else would you like the admissions committee to know?
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables