In Nicomachean Ethics Lecture 3, Aristotle speaks of both virtuous actions and virtuous character. He claims that virtuous character comes about as a result of virtuous actions; but also says that virtuous action completes virtuous character.
In no more than 2 pages or 3 paragraphs, comment on how you think we should understand the various relationships between character and action that Aristotle theorizes in lecture 3. In particular, assuming that virtuous action is in some sense possible without virtuous character, how can this be so? And conversely, if we can act virtuously without being of virtuous character, what difference does virtuous character make when it is present? Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- Write a paper : History of clinical psychology
- What role did the Catholic Church play in the Middle Ages & Renaissance eras.
- Compare the various aspects of the standards.
- Write about transactional and transformational leadership, motivation
- Discuss how the 5 countries differ in terms of culture.
- Write a research paper on Reproductive and Sexual Health- STIs prevention or HIV positive
- What are good reasons for doubting?
- How does the editorial present and address opposing points of view.
- Discuss how leadership theories and research have evolved over the past 100 years.
- A desperate employee calls because she has accidentally deleted crucial files from her hard drive and cant retrieve them from the Recycle Bin. What are your options?
- Write an essay stating and explaining your own position on the morality of abortion, whether it should be legal and why or why not.