Attached is the document needed to answer these questions, you need to answer each question based on that document and go beyond the main point in each question please,,
Write a reflection indicating which lens or lenses is your default (preferred) lens or lenses? If your mark is on the axis between two lenses, you have a strong preference for two core values. If your mark is on the perimeter of the grid, you have strong preference for one of the four core values. People who have strong preferences for one of the four will often have to work harder to understand people who have preferences for the other three. If the mark is the point of origin, that is, where the two axes intersect, then you can see all lenses equally. However, while you are able to see all views equally, it sometimes makes it harder for you to make a final decision because you may vacillate between all four lenses. In other words, no matter what your lens or lenses are, one is no more advantageous than another. It is important to look at your preferred lens/core value(s) and all other lenses/core values when facing a moral dilemma.
In your reflection, please answer the following questions.
What is/or your preferred ethical lens or lenses?
Identify the traditional ethical theory to the appropriate preferred lens or lenses (Kant-duties, Rawls-justice, Mill/Bentham-utilitarianism, Aristotle-virtue ethics).
Do you value rationality or sensibility or both when making a decision?
Do you value autonomy or equality or both when making a decision?
What is your the strength, gifts, blind spots and temptations of your preferred lens or lenses? Finally,
What have you learned from taking this inventory; in other words, how can you use this information in everyday life?
- Describe how the data was gathered and analyze
- Identify and discuss Durkheims Anomie Theory.
- What are the effectiveness of online language learning from the perspective of second language learners
- Abstract – of approximately 300 words summarizing the aims and scope
- Write a Reflective assignment about decision making and leadership in Nursing
- Outline a plan that the corporate training and development staff could use to conduct a comprehensive training needs analysis (TNA). Include in your plan information about the analyses you will conduct, the stakeholders you will involve, and the data collection methods you will use. [12 points]
- Write a paper on Parametric Modeling of Acid Stimulation Treatment in Geothermal Reservoirs
- Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- what laws the State of New Jersey has passed to prosecute computer crimes.
- Discuss the importance of integrating cultural background knowledge for ELLs in the classroom. What are some key takeaways you have learned this week?
- rite a four page paper summarizing and applying a research article related to the theory of motivation that I had learnt in class.