Congratulations! Youve just launched your career as a freelance copywriter! You notice that most of the gigsclient projectsare associated with writing content for articles, white papers, or blogs that help companies get their website pages ranked high and maximize SEO.
Select an international B2B (business to business) or B2G (business to government) company, and think of an article you would like to write for this companys website.
USE THE COMPANY THAT IS USED IN THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT.
Step 1. Formulate your ideas for your article by:
picking a topic that is narrow and focused.
identifying and analyzing your target audience.
identifying key words and phrases that will be important as search phrases that people type when they are looking for information online.
Step 2. Write a 500-word article on your topic and:
include a compelling title and supportive subheadings.
use five to seven keyword phrases in your article; do not use the keywords more than 10 times in your article. Bold your keywords/phrases.
be sure to check your article for tone, flow, and grammar. (HINT: Read your article aloud and listen for how the language flows. It can get tricky when youre incorporating key words.)
include your article in an appendix to your paper.
choose an image you would use in your article and include it.
Step 3. Write a paper that:
describes your company and the article you are writing for it. Explain how this article would appeal to an international B2B or B2G company.
identifies the keywords/keyword phrases for your article. Explain how you analyzed and identified these keywords/phrases, and include how they relate to your target audience and their online searches.
uses references to explain how and why youve created your content as you haveyour choice of language and images, use of headlines, and so forth.
analyzes how your content will appeal to a global audience.
identifies and describes any potential ethical issues with your content.
- Describe how the data was gathered and analyze
- Identify and discuss Durkheims Anomie Theory.
- What are the effectiveness of online language learning from the perspective of second language learners
- Abstract – of approximately 300 words summarizing the aims and scope
- Write a Reflective assignment about decision making and leadership in Nursing
- Outline a plan that the corporate training and development staff could use to conduct a comprehensive training needs analysis (TNA). Include in your plan information about the analyses you will conduct, the stakeholders you will involve, and the data collection methods you will use. [12 points]
- Write a paper on Parametric Modeling of Acid Stimulation Treatment in Geothermal Reservoirs
- Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- what laws the State of New Jersey has passed to prosecute computer crimes.
- Discuss the importance of integrating cultural background knowledge for ELLs in the classroom. What are some key takeaways you have learned this week?
- rite a four page paper summarizing and applying a research article related to the theory of motivation that I had learnt in class.