How does the repertoire you’ve chosen relate to issues of race, class, gender, sexuality, or other definers of identity? Bear in mind that while lyrics and performance are important, you must address musical issues as well.
Must use a minimum of three scholarly sources and cite them within the paper using MLA or APA style.
Alim, H. Samy, et al., editors. Global Linguistic Flows : Hip Hop Cultures, Youth Identities, and the Politics of Language. Routledge, 2009. INSERT-MISSING-DATABASE-NAME, INSERT-MISSING-URL. Accessed 6 Nov. 2021.
McLeod, James D. “If God Got Us: Kendrick Lamar, Paul Tillich, and the Advent of Existentialist Hip Hop.” Toronto Journal of Theology, vol. 33, 2017, pp. 123–135.
Asante, Molefi K. It’s Bigger Than Hip-Hop : The Rise of the Post-Hip-Hop Generation. 1st ed., St. Martin’s Press, 2008.
- Describe how the data was gathered and analyze
- Identify and discuss Durkheims Anomie Theory.
- What are the effectiveness of online language learning from the perspective of second language learners
- Abstract – of approximately 300 words summarizing the aims and scope
- Write a Reflective assignment about decision making and leadership in Nursing
- Outline a plan that the corporate training and development staff could use to conduct a comprehensive training needs analysis (TNA). Include in your plan information about the analyses you will conduct, the stakeholders you will involve, and the data collection methods you will use. [12 points]
- Write a paper on Parametric Modeling of Acid Stimulation Treatment in Geothermal Reservoirs
- Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- what laws the State of New Jersey has passed to prosecute computer crimes.
- Discuss the importance of integrating cultural background knowledge for ELLs in the classroom. What are some key takeaways you have learned this week?
- rite a four page paper summarizing and applying a research article related to the theory of motivation that I had learnt in class.