THIS IS THE TOPIC ASSIGNED TO ME WITH THE GRADE LEVEL AND THE FORMAT: Gender roles/relations in Ancient Greece, Egypt and Rome. Introduction: 12th Grade Summary First paragraph: similarities Second paragraph: differences Three Students Learning Outcome X Y Z Three Learning Activities X Y Z Two Assessments: X Y HERE ARE THE COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS: Minimum 3000 words. It will consist of the following items, in this order: An introduction explaining the rationale for choosing the cultural topic in question, together with a justification of why this topic is appropriate for the 6th or 9th or 12th Explain how the topic relates to the students age and experience. A summary of the topic across the three cultures. This summary should clearly state the commonalities and differences of cultural perspective on the topic. Three student learning outcomes. What knowledge and skills will students gain from completing your module? What will they be able to describe, to interpret, to demonstrate, to infer, or to integrate? Provide three sentences describing three learning outcomes. Each learning outcome should begin as follows: after completing this module, students will be able to__________ Three learning activities. Explain how the module will be taught. What media will be used? How will the teacher present the cultural topic in age-appropriate ways? How will the teacher engage the students interest? The activities must be clearly described, age appropriate, feasible, and aware of time constraints. Two assessments. Describe two age appropriate assignments (oral, written, individual, or group) that the teacher will use to ensure that the students have the capabilities described in the learning outcomes (item 3). A bibliography on sources used for this project.Show more
- What Is a Union’s Responsibility with respect to quality of service
- Write an essay on Global challenge: climate change Measure: energy efficiency
- How does the treatment of this theme in Macbeth help you to understand the human condition? In other words, how does Macbeth help us to understand who we are as human beings?
- Identify who you would target for the intervention? How would your intervention be culturally competent?
- Write about an ethical issue.
- Write a paper : The US Constitution Federal Arbitration act 1921 Wickard v Filburn Mcculloch v Maryland Establishment clause Lemon test Preponderance Standard Wisconsin v Yoder Patterson v New York Mullaney v Wilbur
- Write a comparative study between Weak Judicial Review (New Zealand/Australia) on the one hand and Strong (Canada/United States) and which one is best for Canada
- Write a critical analysis using the article called “Resilience, Stress and Well-Being in Undergraduate Nursing Students in China and the UK”
- Why did Samuel Tuke believe that the comfort of the patients at the York Retreat
- Compare and contrast your chosen tv/streaming show to a play from your chosen genre to point out specific elements that are similar to the genre.
- Describe the people around you and their sociodemographic characteristics (age, race/ethnicity, gender/sex, socioeconomic status, etc.).